1. 440 mm inspection hatch enables:
- access to the inside of the tank,
- convenient inspection of the inner tank,
- easy tank cleaning.
2. 2 " suction connection ended with a STORZ type connector with a hose to the bottom of the tank (in the version without a pump):
- filling point height approx. 150 cm,
- enables tight connection of the tanker to the refueled tank,
- enables a tight connection of the sprayer with the tank,
3. air vent:
- a vent ensuring a permanent connection with the atmosphere,
- prevents overpressure and underpressure in the tank.
4. ground connection:
- enables the connection of an earth electrode to discharge static electricity.
1. 230V stainless steel submersible pump:
- max capacity 400l / min,
- 230V / 50 Hz power supply, 250W power, 2.2A power consumption,
- simple construction,
- resistant to corrosion,
- high durability - a guarantee of long-term and failure-free operation,
- mixes the liquid and cooling it - reduces the formation of deposits and delamination of the fluid,
- the ability to work in continuous mode - no need to take breaks during refueling,
- quiet operation - the possibility of working all day, even at night.
2. 4- or 6-meter suction and delivery pipe terminated with a STORZ type connector:
- convenient connection of the sprayer to the pump mounted in the tank – refueling the sprayer without a problem
3. emergency power switch (when using a pump):
- the ability to turn off the power quickly and safely
- in case of power failure, the pump can only be restarted by manually pressing the green button.
4.2 "filling pipe with STORZ type connector at the top of the tank -in a version with a pump:
- filling point approx. 150 cm,
- a tight connection with the tank during refueling,
- minimize the risk of leakage,
- less losses of tanked fluid.
5. thermal insulation of the internal tank:
- additional coverage of the entire inner tank with polyurethane foam,
- during low temperatures it significantly reduces the thermal transmittance of the tank,
- prevents crystallization of liquid fertilizer.
Filling point height: ok. 150 cm
Power supply: 230 V (with pump option)
Power: 250W/ 2,2A (with pump option)
Tightness of tanks - 10 years
Accessories - 24 months
Made from the highest quality raw materials, 100% original polyethylene produced and supplied by the world's largest concerns (Dow Chemicals, LyondellBasell). UV resistant, does not fade, does not corrode, easy to clean, high chemical and mechanical resistance. The tank is made in the process of rotational molding, which ensures a uniform cast (no welds, no joints) and high resistance to external factors. Thanks to the handles for carrying the tank, it is easy to transport and unload, it does not require specialized equipment. Compact dimensions and excellent quality guarantee the highest comfort and convenience of use. Specialist tank colors protect against fading, which ensures long-lasting comfortable use.